I was very surprised and excited to log onto my blog yesterday and find that Kelly, from the very entertaining Free Little Words blog, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you, Kelly! What a fun game, too!
Here’s how this works:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here’s the 15 blogs I have selected:
2. Velo Mom
9. Barn Raisin‘
12. A Homeschool Mom
14. So Here’s Us
Here’s those 7 things about me:
1. I’m addicted to the sun and warmth–in fact I live for it.
2. I struggled with parenting until I became inundated with parental duties thanks to child #3 (now I’m truly in love with my daily life)
3. I am passionate about dance, choreography and music.
4. I’m a wanna be hippie that belongs in a commune somewhere…. probably on a beach….. barefoot.
5. I love artistic photography with a passion.
6. Despite blogging a lot about parenting, homeschooling, and homemaking, I really love food blogging the most.
7. I have a dream of traveling the world with my husband and kids.
So there it is! Have fun ya’ll! I love reading all your blogs!